Use these instructions to install DNG format Lightroom presets directly into your Android mobile device using the free version of the Lightroom Mobile app. If you have a paid subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud then it is recommended you use XMP presets because they are faster to install.
Android DNG Preset Installation - Start Here
Adobe has established the method for DNG preset installations into Lightroom onto a mobile device that is not connected to the Adobe Creative Cloud with a paid subscription. Here is the brief version of how it works:
1. Download and install the free lightroom mobile app from the Google Play or Galaxy store.
2. Download the zipped file containing DNG photo files directly to your mobile device.
3. Unzip the download file containing the DNG photo files.
4. Add the photo files to your Lightroom Mobile app.
5. Save the presets that are contained inside each DNG photo file.
6. Use the saved presets to edit your own photos.