This method can only be used with the newest version of Photoshop CC and it must have been updated with the Adobe Creative Cloud in the last six months. If you installed your presets into Lightroom CC using the methods described above then there is no need to do this because your presets will already be available inside Photoshop CC. This method should only be used if you have Photoshop CC but you do not have Lightroom.
See video below for installation instructions or follow these text instructions.
1. Open Photoshop CC. Select help > updates and update your Photoshop through the Adobe Creative Cloud.
2. Open any photo so you can see the photo in Photoshop.
3. Open the Adobe Camera RAW editor (ACR) by selecting Filter on the top bar, and then selecting Camera RAW Filter.
4. Click on the presets tab inside the Camera RAW editor. It is on the right and looks like 3 little sliders stacked on top of each other.
5. Right click in the box in a blank space below any existing presets that appear. Select Import Profiles & Presets.
6. Select the XMP format file you downloaded and import them.
That's it! See the video below to see how to use your presets in Photoshop CC.
When you are done, watch this video to see how to use your presets.